2nd step: Applicants with a non-German university degree
Please follow the instructions as below if you completed your university degree at a Non-German university.
If you passed the admission pre-check, please complete the following documents either in English or German to apply for the MBA Renewables:
- Application for enrolment (completed and signed form)
- Certificate of birth/marriage
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Letter of motivation in English
- University degree certificate and transcript of records (to be verified by notarised copies)
- Certificate of English Skills (to be verified by notarised copies)
Please send the above mentioned documents to the postal address of uni-assist:
Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin
c/o uni-assist e.V.
D - 11507 Berlin
You may even register online at https://www.uni-assist.de, however, this is not mandatory. By registering online you are able to log-in to the uni-assist e.V. platform and follow the status of your application. Please note that you need to select Berlin, Fernstudieninstitut Beuth Hochschule für Technik as the institution you would like to apply to! However, you still need to submit your application documents by post.
Please inform the Beuth University of Applied Sciences by email that you have submitted your application to uni-assist: mbarenewables[at]beuth-hochschule.de
Processing fee of uni-assist
Please transfer the processing fee to uni-assist at the same time as sending your documents there. You need to transfer the money at least seven days after having sent your documents. uni-assist can only start to check your application when receiving the processing fee from you.
- Click here for information on the processing fees.
- Click here for information on uni-assist's bank account.
uni-assist will inform you and Beuth University about the results of the check. The final decision on your admission will be taken by Beuth University.
Please click here for information on valid language tests as a precondition.