2nd step: Applicants with a non-German university degree
If you passed the admission pre-check, please complete the following documents either in English or German to apply for the MBA Renewables:
- Application for enrolment (completed and signed form)
- Certificate of birth/marriage
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Letter of motivation in English (approx. 1 page)
- University degree certificate and transcript of records (to be verified by certified copies)
- Certificate of English Skills (to be verified by certified copies)
Please send the above mentioned documents to the postal address of uni-assist:
Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin
c/o uni-assist e.V.
D - 11507 Berlin
uni-assist reviews and documents the formal criteria for Master's degree applications. Therefore please register online at https://www.uni-assist.de - otherwise uni-assist e.V. will reject your application. By registering online you are able to log-in to the uni-assist e.V. platform and follow the status of your application. Please note that you need to select Berlin, Fernstudieninstitut Beuth Hochschule für Technik as the institution you would like to apply to! However, you still need to submit your application documents by post.
Please inform the Beuth University of Applied Sciences by email that you have submitted your application to uni-assist: mbarenewables[at]beuth-hochschule.de
Processing fee of uni-assist
Please transfer the processing fee of €75 to uni-assist when you send your documents to them. You need to transfer the money at least seven days after having sent your documents. uni-assist starts checking your application once they have received your processing fee.
- Click for information on uni-assist's processing fees.
- Click for information on uni-assist's bank account.
uni-assist will inform you and Beuth University about the results of the check. Please note that the final decision on your admission will be taken by Beuth University.
- University degree
- Very good English skills
- Work experience
Learn more about admission requirements